GET AN ETHEREUM WALLET
Is a browser extension that allows to:
- Create an Ethereum address.
- Store ETH or ERC20 tokens as a secure vault
- Send & receive those tokens
- You can delete Metamask at any time without losing your coins. They are stored on the the Ethereum blockchain.
- In order to recover your Ethereum address on any Wallet you will need your SEED WORDS and PASSWORD which you should keep SAFE.
STEP 1 - Just download MetaMask
STEP 2 - Keep SAFE password and Secret Backup Phrase
STEP 3 - Copy the Ethereum address for HEX signature
1. Install MetaMask for your browser: metamask.io
2. You will be redirected to the browser store.
Click on Add extension
3. Click on the MetaMask extension button (It is a little orange fox on the top right). Then click GET STARTED
4. On the new window click on CREATE A WALLET
5. Type a Strong Password. Keep this password on paper and secure (storing digitally is not as safe). Click on CREATE
6. Accept the “Terms & Conditions”
Accept the “Privacy Notice”
7. Your Secret Backup Phrase will be displayed. Write it with pen on paper (and follow MetaMask’s security tips). NEXT
8. Click in the correct order your Secret Backup Phrase. Click CONFIRM
9. Ignore the deposit ETH window.
Click X on the upper right corner to close.
10. The new window is your MetaMask dashboard.
Your setup is complete!
11. On the upper left you will see a string of numbers and characters under the “Details” button -> THAT IS YOUR ETHEREUM ADDRESS
YOU CAN NOW LEFT CLICK COPY
YOUR ADDRESS AND PLACE IT ON YOUR
HEX CLAIM SIGNATURE