ANY WALLET to ELECTRUM Tutorial
- Choose I already have a seed. NEXT
- Now you need your SEED PHRASE.
(You can go to your Bitcoin wallet and View Backup Phrase)
For security reasons TURN OFF YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION while handling your Backup Phrase
- Paste your Seed Phrase on the Electrum Wallet. Every word should be separated by a space.
- Then Click on Options
- Choose BIP39 seed. OK
- You CAN CLAIM HEX when your BTC address starts with:
bc1... (NATIVE SEGWIT)
If your address is MULTISIG you can NOT claim
- Turn ON your internet connection
- Once the Electrum Wallet is running go to receive and check the Bitcoin Address.
Your Wallet address and your Elecrum address MUST BE THE SAME.
THIS IS A STANDARD PROCEDURE FOR ANY BITCOIN WALLET WITH OWN SEEDPHRASE.
SOME WALLETS MAY FAIL TO WORK IN ELECTRUM.
In order to claim HEX the Electrum wallet is necessary, you can download it HERE.
For Windows OS please download the PORTABLE version.
Run downloaded file